Pages

Wednesday 4 June 2008

itunes Movie Rentals Comes to Canada Eh!

Today Apple announced that in Canada (and the UK), movie rentals and purchases can now be done through itunes, this is amazing!! The current selection is at 1200; if I wanted to watch Juno, it would cost $4.99 (all prices are in Canadian) to rent, or $19.99 to buy, no more driving to the local Blockbuster!! I think that you have 28 (or 30) days to watch the rental, but if you start watching the movie, you have 2 days to finish it. I haven't actually tried it yet, but when I do I'll post something, although I am really cheep. On another note, as things are moving online, such as music and movies, some of the evil internet providers like Rogers  are starting to place download limits on customers and if they go over this, they have to pay extra, what a bunch of idiots!! Everything is moving online, including the once "desktop" software, I think it is outrageous they are doing this, we all have to fight the power!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger