Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2008

Google Docs Gearing Up for Back to School?

I just read the latest Google Docs blog post that thanked their interns for the hard work over the summer. If you read it through, lines such as " oops....I almost gave away the other killer features which haven't launched yet" appear. My prediction is that in the next month or so, maybe even the next couple of weeks, there are going to be a bunch of new features released, just in time for all of those students heading back to school. I use Google Docs for a lot of my work, I just love avoiding the file transfer step and being able to access the document from anywhere, including my phone. Once these programs become a bit more advanced, I'm hoping to avoid my desktop based word processor, spreadsheet, and presenter. Watch out Microsoft, here comes Google Docs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger