Pages

Thursday 11 September 2008

Back to School = Updates for Google Docs

As I predicted back on August 20th some new features have come to Google Docs. For documents, words can now be "looked up", just go into Tools, definitions, synonyms and encyclopedia searches can be done. Also, under Tools, the web search can be done for a word along with images and these can be dragged and dropped in the document. Also, a Table of Contents can now be added to a document, to do this check out these instructions.


Finally, Google Docs has a thesaurus.
Presentations is now 1-year old, and to celebrate its anniversary, it has a completely new look, and slides can now be zoomed in on. This product still needs some more editing features and more shapes, but the fact that I can access it anywhere overrides these negative aspects. I like it so much, that I'm going to try my first presentation with Presentations in about 3 weeks, I'll let ya know how it goes.
Happy Birthday Presentations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger