Pages

Tuesday 7 October 2008

Wearing the Gmail Goggles

Many of times as a university student I wore the drunk goggles, now its time to wear the Google Goggles. I should mention that whenever I see the word goggle, I think it is google. Anyways, many of times I have sent emails that I shouldn't have, Gmail has a partial solution to this. The new feature is called Mail Goggles and it checks your alertness to see if you really want to send that email by doing simple to complex (difficulty can be set) problems with a time limit. By default, the Mail Goggle time is set to late night and on the weekend, but this can be set to anytime or any day. This is an excellent feature, and will hopefully reduce my number of apologetic emails. Enjoy!!!

Setting up Mail Goggles



Mail Goggles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger