Pages

Thursday 22 January 2009

Having Fun In The Google AJAX Playground

Today, Google announced the AJAX API Playground. This is a learning place for Javascript (which I really badly want to learn!!!) where there are 170 samples from 8 Google Javascript APIs. When you visit the site, you select the API, then this can be edited, the source code can be viewed, and any changes made can be easily observed, saved, and exported. This is a great tool, and I plan on spending many hours going over the examples. Check out the screenshot below to get an idea of what this has to offer. 


2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I'll definitely be checking this out and playing with it for hours as well! I've been meaning to brush up on my Javascript skills and learn some new techniques. I hadn't even heard of Google's API playground, so thanks for bringing it to my attention! I've been playing with it for a few minutes now and definitely like what I see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accidentally forgot "AJAX API Playground", lol. I've dabbled and played around with other tools in their API library back in the day but this is really cool for freshening up on my Javascript!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger